- Thai Nationality, Male or Female age 25-35 year.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Able to multitask and coordinate with multiple parties in one time.
- Able to work independently.
- Fluent in English.
- Responsible, self-motivated and have strong self-discipline.
- Possess a can-do attitude.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft word excel and powerpoint. Photoshop is a plus.
- Search for new kitchen equipment suppliers for the company.
- Provide detailed comparison report of kitchen equipment specifications amongst various brands.
- Coordinate with overseas suppliers: from price negotiation to shipping.
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party Laboratories (ie. SGS, INTERTEK) for new product testing and certification.
- Work with Marketing Team to create promotional material for company.
- Lead product launch workshops for Sales Team
- Visit customers to update them with company’s new product offerings.
- Lead and implement all marketing campaigns amongst different Sales teams.
- Assist Business Development Manager to identify, scout and pursue new business opportunities for the company. This includes diversifying and entering new markets such as: hospitality market.
- Other tasks assigned by Business Development Manager.
Interested candidates are invited to email, apply in person or send mail application with complete resume in English only, recent photo and expected salary to: